|Bored, online, inevitable
||[28 Nov 2007|11:59pm]
Ohh look, a questiony thing.
Ever Been Called...
Retarded?: Err, I don't think so
Hot?: Yes, hehe
Useless?: In some capacity, not in general.
Smelly?: That I smell nice, sure.
Boring?: Yes - Nana said it! She would have loved all the terrible secrets I was keeping at the time, but as they were terrible I kept them secret and she thought I was boring.
What emotion do you feel the most?: Desire
What emotion is the best?: The sweet, sweet sense of accomplishment
What songs make you cry?: None! I'm not a complete pussy!
What movies make you cry?: Love Actually. Okay I am a complete pussy.
What make you madder than anything?: People not recognising my greatness! They will be made to pay...puny fools!
What hurts you the most?: Pins and needles after I've been sitting at the computer for a long time. On my leg.
Are you a really emotional person?: No, not at all. Even close friends say they can never tell how I'm feeling or if I'm enjoying something. I like to think it creates an air of intrigue.
When Was The Last Time You..
Kissed?: Too long ago!
Had sex?: Ditto
Went to the movies?: I can't remember, err...ditto.
Went out to eat?: The sunday before last
Cried?: I don't know, I never cry really.
Threw up?: See entry from a couple of weeks ago, relating to the food poisoning.
Got into a fight?: I don't fight, I'm a nice girl.
3 things you enjoy doing
3. Fucking (Not necessarily in that order)
3 foods you are addicted to
1. Mashed potato
3 things you hate
1. Not getting my own way
3. Being ignored
3 shows you watched when you were little
1. Jem and the Holograms
3. The Flumps
3 songs that you love
1. Get up by Sleater-Kinney
2. Landslide by Stevie Nicks
3. Always by Rilo Kiley
3 things you always say
3 things you like about yourself
1. my sense of humour
2. my cheerful disposition
3. err, my boobs?
3 things you dislike about yourself
1. I'm impatient
2. I sometimes talk too much and don't know when to shut up
3. my hands are small (yet perfectly formed!)
3 things that describe your personality
3 things that describe your looks
The new girl at work said I look like the type of girl who drinks and smokes and sleeps around - she was surprised to find out I do none of these things (apart from enjoy alcohol in a responsible manner of course). So I suppose
3 things that scare you
3. not being able to react fast enough to danger
3 jobs you wouldn't mind having for a living
1. Fairy godmother
3. Rock star (yes, these are entirely possible)
3 favorite bands
2. Judas Priest
3. Led Zeppelin
Favorite sex position?: whatever you prefer darling
Kinkiest thing you've done?: I couldn't possibly say that on a public entry, you'll have to become my friend and find out through my exciting and outrageous updates.
Any fetishes?: Oh yes.
Weird turn-ons?: Quite a few.
What song reminds you of...
Your childhood?: Wuthering Heights
Your significant other?: Mr Brighteyes
Your ex?: Mad season by Matchbox 20
Your mom?: anything by the Stones
Your dad?: anything by the Bangles (my poor dad, mum came out cooler there)
Who was the last person you...
Talked to?: In person? James
Yelled at?: I don't yell
Went out to eat with?: Parents and their friends
Flirted with?: everyone
Talked to on the phone?: Gaynor
IMed?: I don't do that sort of thing
Got flowers from?: myself
Made love to?: It was fucking, not making love
Danced with?: Jess
Fought with?: err, my conscience?
Worried about?: Gaynor
Understanding?: Of course
A bitch?: In a good way
Hard to get?: No, I'm easy.
Sexy?: Damn right
Hungry?: No, I just ate an apple
Messy?: I call it "knowing where everything is and not wanting to move it"
Immature?: In a fun way
Trusting?: Not overly, but not completely paranoid
Healthy?: I hope so
Sleepy?: I little
Lonely?: Well now you mention it...
Romantic?: No. Yes. Sometimes.
1. who did you last get angry with?: They know who they are
2. what is your weapon of choice?: a small aubergine
3. would you hit a member of the opposite sex?: if they deserved it
4. how about of the same sex?: ditto
5. who was the last person who got really angry at you?: i don't know, maybe they were angry because I didn't notice?
6. what is your pet peeve?: People walking 4-ABREAST ON THE PAVEMENT AND NOT MOVING OUT THE WAY SO I HAVE TO WALK IN THE ROAD.
7. do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?: I let things slide
1. what is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?: err...brush my hair?
2. have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?: Two words...Jack Lalane!
3. when was the last time you got a good workout?: walking up the hill this afternoon
4. how many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today: none, ha!
1. what is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?: starbucks frappuccino
2. meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?: white
3. what is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?: enough to enrage my liver
4. have you ever used a professional diet company?: what as - a front for a raccoon-trafficking business? sure.
5. do you have an issue with your weight?: no
6. do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?: I enjoy them all
7. have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH"?: no
1. how many people have you seen naked?: oh god, including the spa in budapest and that nudist beach we accidentally went to in majorca many, many people.
2. how many people have seen YOU naked?: yet again, many people, mostly due to the spa in budapest(and they loved it).
3. have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?: all the time
4. what is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?: I don't mind - clavicles possibly.
5. have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?: no, but someone once thought I WAS a prostitute.
6. have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?: no
7. is love at first sight really lust?: of course it is.
1. how many credit cards do you own?: none so ha!
2. what's your guilty pleasure store?: lush, oh lush!
3. if you had $1 million, what would you do with it?: build a secret lab inside a live volcano.
4. would you rather be rich, or famous?: pfft, no contest - rich.
5. would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?: yes, I have no sense of decency.
6. have you ever stolen anything?: yes
7. how many MP3s are on your hard drive?: none because the laptop doesn't like it.
1. what have you done that you're most proud of?: being calm when others are freaking out.
2. what have you done that your parents are most proud of?: being at Durham uni probably.
3. do you get annoyed by coming in second place?: not if the winner deserved it.
4. have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?: ha, no.
5. have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?: Pub quizzes!
6. what did you do today that you're proud of?: got a good mark on an essay.
1. what item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?: or person? Tilly's washing-up leprechauns.
2. if you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?: I like being me.
3. have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?: yes, a FIN on my HEAD.
4. finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?: lust, clearly.